Monday, March 23, 2009

What company offers web hosting and a user friendly way for me to create and update my own website?

I work at a non-profit and am looking for a cheap way to get some information about our work up that will look professional.
What company offers web hosting and a user friendly way for me to create and update my own website?
Lots of websites offer such an option, though the amount of money you%26#039;re looking to put into the website will probably be the largest determinant on how many capabilities/how much capacity you have for it. Freewebs.com gives a free page that you can edit the raw code on for up to 7 webpages, I believe (so if it%26#039;s going to be somewhat small, that works well), but the coding is somewhat limited... You could probably run a search on Yahoo/Google search engines for %26quot;web domain hosts%26quot; and get a relatively good look at the competitors and their offers.
What company offers web hosting and a user friendly way for me to create and update my own website?
myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment